2005+ Tacoma King Front Coilovers for Total Chaos Long Travel Kits
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet.
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force.
- Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application.
King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle.
Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. King front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large 2.5” diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.